| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fernandina Beach, Fl in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp. Some 157.2mm (6.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Fernandina Beach, Fl July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Fernandina Beach, Fl:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 241.8 kms (150.2 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 207.8 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 245 kms (152.3 miles) W
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 151.3 kms (94 miles) WNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) SW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSW