| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fernandina Beach, Fl in December is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 73.9mm (2.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Fernandina Beach, Fl December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fernandina Beach, Fl:
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 241.8 kms (150.2 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 207.8 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 245 kms (152.3 miles) W
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 151.3 kms (94 miles) WNW
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) SW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WSW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 192.8 kms (119.8 miles) SSW